The Bookmonger was born out of my longing for the street book stalls that line Bedford Ave in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Everyday on my way to work, I would stop by and check out all my favorite spots and look for lost treasures and secret gems.
After moving out of the city, I realized how much I missed those nomadic, card table booksellers and decided to pick up the mantle.
- Prices are determined from Amazon, Ebay and Thriftbooks, as well as consideration of what I would be willing to pay for them.
- I try to ship all books wrapped in celophane and packed in recycled, bubble wrap lined envelopes, in case you're wondering why your shipment appears to be in a reused mailer.
- I'm still getting the hang of Big Cartel, if you want to order multiple items, contact me and I can arrange better shipping options.
- All books will ship via Media Mail within the United States–which takes up to 7 days, but is often there within 3.
- If you order before Noon, I will ship same day. Otherwise, will ship out early the following morning.